Friday, December 30, 2011

A great summer idea for the family...

January 1st. is only a day away and that means that the 2nd. semester of school is going to fly by... ( which means this momma is looking forward too - I love time off with my sweeties)

I know its early, but I have already been thinking of what fun and exciting things are we going to be doing this summer. I came across the "Family Summer Bucket List" on Pinterest and thought this would be so fun to sit down as a family and create. I know Megan and Chance will love to pick out fun thing to do out of this throughout the summer! I love making things fun for the kids!!!

This year we are not planning on a "huge family vacation" so this year will be doing little trips in Texas. ( Beach is where I want to go)
(My goal is to start saving our $$$ for the following summer to Disney!)

Some of the ideas that I have come up with for our lists include:

*Picnic lunch at the pool

*Root beer floats and movie day

*Camp out in the backyard

I only have written down three, have lots more in mind, but once I fix up our family bucket I want to include the kid's ideas as well.

I think this is going to be a lot of fun and they are going to get a kick out of it.

I love to plan ahead and love to be on the ball, so I'm off to get more ideas for Valentines, Easter and the other upcoming holidays... :)

Happy Blogging,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment