Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Resolutions....

It's that time of year again, when everyone starts setting their New Year's Resolutions. I always have had the same ol' same ol' resolution year after year..... Lose weight, blah blah blah... :) Well this year I have come to the conclusion that I want to really set some better goals for myself and my family.

Yes lose the baby weight is one of the things that I do want to achive this year, I mean lets face it, my baby is eight years old, I just want to do that on my own and not make it my # 1 resolution.

I have come up with a few resolutions that I really really want to achieve, some will take more time than others, but thats ok at least we will be on the right track to achive them.

1. De-clutter my house- I have already started this. I have taken each room and gotten rid of a lot of stuff that we do not use. If it has been sitting on a shelf for more than a month its gotta go, if it has a little bit of dust on it, its gotta go.

2. Don't take on more than I can handle- I love to volunteer ( don't get me wrong I still will, but...) but I will only sign up for one thing not the whole list on the e-mail and when my calender is already full I will stick to what I can do and say no.... ( make sense?)


3.Budget better- We would really like to get out from under our small debt and save more money! This is a biggie for us, but I know we can do it. :)


4. Eat out less - This is a huge one for us, we are on the go ALOT and am hoping to try to figure out a way to make more meals at home while still on the go, we will see.....


5. More date nights for Chad and I- I would love once a month date nights!

I think these are reasonable resolutions and I think if we try hard enough on a few of them we can achive our goals. ( like # 3 & # 4)


WHAT ARE YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS?????

Happy Blogging,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment