Monday, March 12, 2012

Sickness please go away!

I am ready for the weather to be more consistant, I mean I'm not ready for the 112' weather, but this 50' degrees one day and 80' degrees another is getting ridiculous! We haven't cracked yet, but this weather is making sickness around here.

Sometimes I wonder can a house be "Too Clean", are we using germy gels too much or are we "Lysoling" everything too much? Can being too clean make you get sick more often? Well I'm starting to wonder because we have one that is under the weather right now again. ( It came on around lunch time today) It seems like we can't get rid of these germs.

I dislike it when my children are sick, sometimes there is nothing you can do. I feel helpless sometimes when you go to the Dr. and they say it's viral, no meds! Ugh!!!

Well hopefully this will past very soon! As for now I'm stocked up on orange juice, crackers.

I can not wait till summer and hopefully we will have a summer -free sickness. Let's cross our fingers!

Happy Blogging,

Julie

1 comment:

  1. I seriously think that is possible.... that being too clean can be bad for us. Getting rid of our good bacteria and letting the bad just go to town on us. Just my opinion though ;) I also hate hand sanitizer! Hope y'all get to feeling better and get to enjoy spring break and this beautiful weather!!

    ReplyDelete