Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's official

Well.. we have a visitor that came to visit my kiddos this week.... It's name is "FLU" ( not the visitor I or my family was looking forward to)

Monday night we took Megan in to the afterhours clinic as she was really not feeling well and her temp would not break 102' after spending more than a hour there we were told she tested positive for the flu.

Today, Chance woke up really tired, coughing and had a fever of 101, so I decided to take him into our pedi to get checked out and hoping that his was just a cold, but after they did the flu test ( which is not fun) it came back positive as well.

I'm not really sure where we caught this nasty bug, but I am hoping for a quick recovery for them. It's not fun seeing your children not feel good, having bad headaches, high fevers or just not acting themselves.

I have been cleaning everything and we have a new bottle of Lysol on hand that has been sprayed on everything in the house ( even the curtains) I plan on knocking this visitor out fast!

So we are going to make the next few days while were inside at home a fun one. ( if they are up to it). We are picking out Red Box movies, playing board games, playdough...

Happy Blogging,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment