Saturday, December 29, 2012

A long over-due vacation

Wow!  I can not believe that the last blog that I wrote was in March.  Where did the rest of last school year go and our summer go.  Well let me do a quick re-cap....The kids graduated from 2nd. and 4th. grade!  (boo-hoo, my babies are growing up too fast!)  On the last day of school, Megan recieved a certificate for A Honor Roll for the entire school year! {"Whoop-Whoop"!!!  Chance started his summer baseball, where the team ended in 2nd. for the summer!  Another "Whoop-Whoop"!! 

After baseball season, we took the kids to Sea World and Schliterbaugh - Awesome mini trip!!! We all had a blast.  It was so nice to just "get away" and spend time with one another.

The rest of the summer we just R&R'd at the pool, home and just chilled!  In August, Chancer turned nine years old.  I thought it would be so fun to have his first "big" sleep-over.  OMG!  ( it was pretty fun) but we had a total of 12 boys!  I think that was quite many!  lol!!!!  What most importantly was that Chance had a blast!

School then started and I can't tell you how sad I was to see Megan enter the 5th. grade hall!  I can't believe this will be her last year in ELEM! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!  ;)  She has a great teacher and has a lot of friends that are in her class.  She is having one of the best years, so we are glad at that!  Chance is upstairs now in the 3rd. grade hall and has a great teacher as well!  I can't tell you how proud we are of him, he has just blossomed this year, really coming out of his shell!  So great!!!!

Chance had his first fall season of Kid Pitch, and he did ( and team) so great!  Came out with a semi-final win, which is totally awesome for the team's first year of play with this season!  Megan is now on I-Team in Star Dancer's and is loving it.  They are getting ready to start competitions, which will start at the end of Jan.  They are going to do so good! 

November came around and Megan turned eleven years old...  We took her up to Dallas to shop at the American Girl Store!  I am in total Awe everytime we go!  She loved it and had so much fun and walked out of there with two new dolls, clothes and accessories. 

December has already come and gone and we all had a wonderful Christmas!  We hosted Christmas Eve at our home and my brother hosted Christmas Day at his home.  I love to get together with family!  Means so much!  Santa Claus was so good to the kids, they enjoyed everything that they recieved!  We are truly blessed!

Wow!  There is much more in between that has gone on, but this was a little over-view!  I am excited to start the New Year 2013' with a brand new start on our "Family Blog" with lots of excitement, pictures and fun new weekly posts.

Well until next time...

Happy Blogging,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment