Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Here we go.....

It's Wed, January 2nd.  The new year has begun and today I had a few hours to myself, so I cleaned, dusted, vacuumed, did all laundry, made me a yummy lunch that consisted of a very good grilled cheese sandwich w/tomato ( my fav.) and watched Cheer Mom's on TLC.  But most importantly I cleaned out our pantry and fridge. ( from top to bottom).  Tomorrow is the day I go "monthly" grocery shopping and I am going to be filling both up with heatlhy, natural foods!!!! 

It has begun...A new year means a new me, a new us!!!! ( my family)  We eat out way way too much ( not because I do not like to cook, we are just too darn busy), but this is all about to change.  I am excited to start the new year with eating better.  I know this is going to make me become a healthier me, and hey if I become a size 2 in the mean time, then that will be great too.  HA! ;)

Happy Blogging,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment