Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A All About Me

How much do you really know about someone? I thought it would be fun to list a few fun "facts" about myself that some of you may not know about me.

ALL ABOUT ME....

*My house has to be in "ship shape" order before I leave to go anywhere...( I'm a clean freak!)

*Cannot stand elevators

*My favorite breakfast food is Donuts!

*My favorite shows are REALITY SHOWS! ( I love drama).. I know, it's crazy.

*I love scary movies

*I do not like seafood!

*My favorite resturant is Papasitos!

*I could eat Mexican food everytime we eat out.

*I just recently started liking Chinese food

*I rarely say curse words. (I think I said one once when I broke my toe...)

*I am a very shy ( until you get to know me)

*Me and my best friend ( since Kindergarten) both married "Chads"

*I raced BMX bikes when I was younger and I was named #1 girl in Austin ( in my division)

*I was 2nd. runner -up in the Miss Leander pagent my senior year in H.S.

Well...these are just a few things that you may not know about me. I would like to see some of your "All About Me". It's kindof fun learning new things about friends.

Happy Blogging,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment