Monday, January 16, 2012

The Big "36"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME....

Today I turned 36 years old! I have had a great birthday "week".




Last Monday my sweet friends took me out to dinner and desert afterwards. It was so much fun! We went to Logan's Roadhouse and I was blessed with the waiters letting everyone in the resturant know it was my birthday and ending it with a big "yee haw" (It was fun!)


Chad surprised me on Thursday while I was working and brought me flowers ( they are beautiful) and lunch. It was so sweet, I loved it!!!

I was spoiled again and celebrated my day yesterday with my family at Jardin Del Rey for dinner. Yummy!!!


I have had a great birthday . Today we just all relaxed and enjoyed time at home all together, we played games, watched movies. Megan and Chance helped Chad make me breakfast - yummy cinnammon rolls and orange juice. It was nice to sleep in a little too.. :)

Today was great and I am looking forward to my next birthday! :)


Happy Blogging,


Julie










No comments:

Post a Comment