Thursday, January 5, 2012

She is tough, but I am hanging in there....



Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shed has been part of my workout plan that I started this week. I walk my two miles, do my own ab exercises and I have arm bands from when I was in "Strollerfit" when the kids were babies that I use and then I end the evening with Jillian.

I do have to admit, that she is a toughie! I mean, seriously the video is only 20 minutes and I am barely hanging on by a thread at the end, I guess I am THAT OUT OF SHAPE, but at least I am doing it right??? Hopefully by next week it will start getting easier and I won't be thinking in my head " Am I done yet?" :)


But...... I do have to say, even though it's only been a week, I do feel better. I have been watching my calorie in-take and drinking more water ( drinking water was a biggie for me).


I am only going to weigh on Mondays so I am anxious to see how I am doing.


I am looking forward to more workouts with Jillian and looking forward to seeing my results in the coming months.


Happy Blogging,


Julie






No comments:

Post a Comment