Sunday, January 1, 2012

Excited about the new year...

I am so excited about what is about to come in the next few months. I have been updating my calender on my Iphone and let me tell you it is F-U-L-L, but am looking forward to every event, activity that is upcoming.

Megan's dance team competitions are about to be in full swing. Starting this Sat. the girls practice every Sat. and our first competition is Jan. 28th. She is super excited as well as I am. Last year was so fun and I am looking forward to another dance season of contests. We have a total of four competitions and one that is held in Galveston. YaHoo!!!! We will be enjoying the first day at Kema Boardwalk, it will be so much fun!

Chance has been practicing basketball and will have his first game mid January. This will be his 2nd. season playing basketball. He is enjoying his team. Most of the kids on his team he already knows from Baseball so it has been a lot of fun for all. Can't wait to watch some of his games. "Go Celtics"!!!

My birthday is in a couple of weeks and I will be 36 years old. We all have this day off since it lands on MLK day. I am looking forward to spending the day with the family.

Spring break - A whole week off with my sweeties!

Baseball season will be starting up again after Spring Break!

Megan and Chance have fun activities that will be happening soon at school....

*Spelling Bee - Megan has been practicing and is looking forward to it.

*Exemplary Evening

*Chance's 2nd. grade program - Can not wait to see him perform.

*Field Day

*Field Trips - 4th. grade is going to the Alamo and 2nd. grade hasn't yet said, but we are anxious to know where they will be having it. The kids love field trips.

*Talent Show

We are looking forward to the 2nd. semester of school. The 1st. half zoomed by and I know that the last day of school will be here before we know it ( yeah), but until then we are going to enjoy all the fun activities that the kids will be involved with.

Happy Blogging,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment