Monday, January 9, 2012

One Week Down....

Well today was the day..."WEIGH IN DAY" I have decided that every Monday will be when I weigh in. I used to step on the scale everyday, and I would just get so discouraged. Honestly, going through the days this past week, I haven't missed the scale, and when I woke up this morning ( I always weigh right when I get up) I was anxious to see what I had accomplished.

Before I let you know how much I have lost in one week, let me refresh your memory on how I am doing it.

*Watching what I eat. - NOT DIETING, no counting, no counting calories, just watching what I consume all day. I have been drinking LOTS more water also!

*1-2 miles on my treadmill

* Exercise videos ( Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shed and The Biggest Loser Challenge)

*Limiting Fast food

*Getting more sleep ( I know this isn't exercise, but this does help)

This past week, I have been feeling better. I know doing this on my OWN will take more time then doing Weight Watchers, Slim Fast or any other form of diets, but I will know that I did it on my OWN and hopefully the weight will stay off.

Ok... here it is... I have lost FOUR POUNDS!!!!

I think my first week has gone pretty good and I am looking to losing more this week.

Happy Blogging,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment