Sunday, January 1, 2012

Tomorrow starts the new healthier me...

Tomorrow will be the start of a healthier me, I have put me together a exercise log on my computer. I have a new spiral that I am going to use to start writing down all the foods that I eat and I am ready to get started...

I do not want to say that I am on a "DIET", I just want to change my lifestyle to make it more healthier. I think I do eat ok ( I mean I don't pig out), but I know 100% that I could eat a lot better. My one flaw ( I guess you could call it) is that I do not exercise that much. Actually I take that back, I do walk on my treadmill quite a bit, but obvisouly it is doing much good. ( haven't seen the results that I would like to see)

I need more variety and putting together my exercise log, I will be able to track it and to make sure I am hitting all areas.

I do believe logging all my exercises and having a food journal will help me, not only see how much I am doing, or do I need to add more and seeing what foods I am eating and keeping track of how much ( calories) will help me achieve my goals.

Before I would start "dieting" I would say I have till this time to weigh this much, well lets face it that doesn't work ( for me anyways) I either get there, or I don't make it and then I'm frustrated with myself, or if I'm close I don't eat much so I can make that goal, or like any diet, it all comes back. So this time I want to do it right, or at least what feels right to me.


Normally I would say I'm not doing this for anybody other than myself, but actually that is a lie. I am doing it for someone.... My family!!! I want to be healthier for my wonderful husband and children! They are so important to me and they mean the world to me!!!

I will tell ya a secret though.... I would love to purchase me a pair of "MISS ME" jeans. I just love them, but am not wanting to spend $ 100 on a pair of jeans for this body yet, so I am hoping to be sporting those jeans one day. I would like to lose about 20 lbs - this would get me to be "normal" on my BMI calculator, but when I do get down that much this bootie is getting in a pair of expensive jeans. ( I mean a girl's gotta treat herself right??) :)

Here's to a new and healthy year for this momma!

Happy Blogging,

Julie









2 comments:

  1. Best of luck on your journey. I know you can do it, if you keep in mind the reason you're doing it. THOSE KIDS (and hubby). I'll be here cheering you on.

    Oh and my mom gave me $75 for Christmas and for $25 I'm getting myself a pair of Miss Me! Hope you'll see me sporting them around SMM soon.

    Susan Tirch

    ReplyDelete