Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Redbox movie that I have been waiting for...

One of my favorite movies is Hangover. I have seen that movie many many times and everytime I watch it it still cracks me up. Those guys are hilarious in that show! When I found out that their was a Hangover 2, I could not wait to see it. ( honestly I can't believe I did not see it in the theater, but anywho..)

When I saw that it was coming out on Redbox I could not wait for it! -yes I get excited over the small things :) - Well today it was the day that it came out and Chad reserved it for me. Woo Hoo! I am so excited and looking forward to watching it this evening ( of course after the munchins go to sleep) Hopefully this one will be just as funny as the first one.

I will post tomorrow morning on whether I liked it or not. Look for a thumbs up or a thumbs down.

Until tomorrow....

Happy Blogging,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment